Therapeutic Grade Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is extracted from fresh flowers of the Ylang Ylang tree found in the rain forests of certain Asian and South Pacific Islands like Indonesia, Philippines, Java, Sumatra, Comoro and Polynesia.
The chief components of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil are benzyl acetate, benzyl benzoate linalool, caryophyllene, geranyl acetate, methyl benzoate, p-cresyl methyl ether and other components known as Sesquiterpenes, which all contribute to its aroma and medicinal properties.
Famed for its exquisite fragrance Therapeutic Grade Ylang Ylang Essential Oilhas many other benefits.
- Promotes healthy-looking skin and hair
- Lifts mood while having a calming effect
- Provides antioxidant support
- Aleves symptoms of eczema
- Has antiseptic properties
- Can help you find your sex drive
- Encourages lower blood pressure
How to use Therapeutic Grade Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Diffuse by itself or with other Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil to lift mood
- Massage into pulse points, temples or the bottom of feet
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!