Thyme, familiar to most as a common seasoning produces a potent essential oil.
- Cleansing and clarifying effect for the skin
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Flavorful addition to recipes
The medicinal properties of thyme come mainly from its essential oils. The chief constituents of its essential oil are Alpha Thujone, Alpha Pinene, Camphene, Beta Pinene, Para Cymene, Alpha Terpinene, Linalool, Borneol, Beta Caryophyllene, Thymol and Carvacrol.
Thyme’s essential properties that encourage health
- Yeast Killer
- Diffuse in the air with Therapeutic Grade Lemon Essential Oil to purify the air and help relieve congestion.
- Cut with Fractionated Coconut Oil 1:1 and apply to pulse points or scar tissue
- Use in cooking. Note: Essential Oils are much more potent than fresh or dried herbs. Try dipping a toothpick in the oils and then stir into sauces et al for a powerful culinary punch.
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!