Therapeutic Grade Soothing Oil Blend is not just another topical minor pain treatment. It is a powerful blend of essential oils that penetrate DEEP to the cellular level so that you get minor pain relief with a cumulative healing effect. Not just a temporary masking of the pain.
7 Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils are part of this Soothing Blend:
- Wintergreen Essential Oil – Wintergreen oil is a comforting agent for aches and pains since and contains 99% methyl salicylic. This is what gives wintergreen its cortisone- like properties. It is therapeutically beneficial for any discomfort that is related to the inflammation of bones, muscles and joints.
- Camphor Essential Oil – has analgesic (pain-reliever) and anti-inflammatory properties. It may be beneficial for muscle aches and pains, sprains and bruises.
- Peppermint Essential Oil – is a natural anti-inflammatory and supports the repair of damaged tissues. It also has a soothing and cooling effect that helps muscle and joint pain.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil – is an analgesic (pain-reliever) and anti-inflammatory. It can also help with muscle aches and pains, sprains and bruises.
- German Chamomile Essential Oil – is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic. It may also help relieve congestion and muscle aches and pains.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil – may help cleanse the blood and improve circulatory functions. It is anticatarrhal (helps dissolve and eliminate mucous buildup in the membranes of the body) in structure and nature. As a powerful anti-inflammatory, it may even help reduce inflammation in the meninges of the brain. Traditionally, helichrysum has been used for its soothing and regenerative effects. The rare essential oil is distilled from the flower cluster of an evergreen herb and is highly prized by essential oil users.
- Osmanthus Essential Oil – comes from one of the 10 famous traditional flowers of China. The blossoms are highly aromatic and are used in the world’s rarest and most expensive perfumes. It is used in Chinese medicines to reduce phlegm and remove blood status.
The Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus found in Soothing Blend Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils work together as the perfect soothing blend. The comforting effects can be felt immediately. Apply before and after exercise or after a long day of hard work. Available as a cream or roll-on for easy application.
Uses and Benefits of Soothing Blend Essential Oil:
- Muscle Pain
- Joint Pain
- Migraine Headache
How To Use Therapeutic Grade Soothing Blend Essential Oil:
- Apply directly to tired aching joints
- Rub on muscles before and after exercise to reduce discomfort
- Use with carrier oil for a therapeutic deep tissue massage
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!