AKA Menthe Piperita
Peppermint Essential Oil is invigorating and can be used so many ways. Put a drop behind your ears to maintain healthy sinus during seasonal threats. Apply a drop to your hand, cup and breath in the fragrance to lift your mood and feel refreshed.
Therapeutic-Grade Peppermint Essential Oil is a “Hot oil” so make sure to cut it with Fractionated Coconut Oil 1:1 before using on those with sensitive skin (for very small children ratio can be up to 4:1).
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Alleviates occasional stomach upset
- Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health
- Enhances the action of other oils
- Cold & Flu
- Insect Bites
- Insect Repellant
- Mental Acuity
- Menstrual Problems
- Motion Sickness
- Skin Disorders
Common Application Methods
Topical: Can be applied neat (with no dilution)
- Dilute 1:1 (1 drop essential oil to 1 drop carrier oil) for children and for those with sensitive skin when used topically.
- Apply directly on area of concern or to reflex points.
- Mix equally with Lemon and Lavender and apply to behind the ears or neck to relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies.
Aromatic: Diffuse, or inhale the aroma directly.
Internal: Place 1-2 drops under the tongue or in a beverage.
- Take in capsules and follow with at least 4 oz of water..
- Use as a flavoring in cooking.
Peppermint scent: Minty, sharp, intense
Safety: Repeated use may cause skin sensitivity. Use with caution if dealing with high blood pressure. Use with caution when pregnant.
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!