AKA Origanum Vulgare
Therapeutic Grade Oregano Essential Oil has many traditional and modern uses.
- Used as a cleaning agent
- Supports healthy digestion and respiratory function
- Contains phenolic acids and flavonoids – powerful antioxidants
Types of Uses for Therapeutic Grade Oregano Essential Oil:
- Provides protection against viral, fungal and bacterial infections
- Soothing effect on many types of inflammation
- Protects against cancer and macular degeneration
- Eliminates intestinal worms
- Gives relief from allergy symptoms
- Prevents and treats symptoms of respiratory ailments
- Reduces symptoms of oncoming menopause
- Powerful painkiller
- Antiseptic to the respiratory system
- Cold & Flu
- Immune Strengthener
- Sore Throat
Topically: Dilute 1:3 (1 drop Oregano Oil to 3 drops carrier oil) when used topically.
- Apply to reflex points and directly to areas of concern.
Aromatically: Diffuse in diffuser of your choice or breathe in directly.
Internally: Place 1-2 drops under the tongue or put into capsules and follow with at least 4 oz of water.
- Dip a toothpick into oil and stir in to a pot of soup
Scent: Herbaceous, sharp
Safety: Can cause extreme skin irritation.
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!