- Elmi – may help relieve stress and calm nerves. Has antidepressant and sedative properties.
- Lavandin – may help dispel feelings of depression and anxiety.
- Lemon Myrtle – has a strong lemony aroma that is refreshing and may elevate mood.
- Melissa – has an uplifting lemony aroma and may relieve feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Osmanthus – common in the world’s rarest and most expensive perfumes. Its heady, uplifting fragrance is very rich and has a sweet floral fruit bouquet that is known to make people smile.
- Sandalwood – may help alleviate feelings of depression and diminish one’s own egocentricity and help accept others with an open heart.
- Tangerine – may help calm and relieve feelings of stress and enhance energy. Has sedative properties.
- Ylang Ylang – has calming and sedative properties. Promotes feelings of self-confidence, joy and peace.
- Attention Deficit
- Lack of Energy
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!