Living Ministries took it upon themselves to plan a great event to promote awareness of the deficit in the Salvation Army‘s budget for the Christmas Angel Food Voucher Program. They called and we answered; donating an Exclaim Supreme Package and a website.
Exclaim Supreme Package includes:
- Flyer Creation
- Public Service Announcement Creation & Distribution to our database of radio stations and newspapers within 50 miles of Kelso-Longview, WA
- Listing on CowlitzToday.com and our web site. (Did you know they have over 30,000 visits per month?)
- Placement on our Exclaiming the Community Eclub Blast – including your flyer (This goes to about 300 members weekly)
- Promotion on Facebook: We’ll create the event and invite at least 2000 of our friends (You can make this work better if you share the event with your friends too)
- A Blog Entry on our website (We get 2000 visits per month and this blog entry also goes on Exclaim Media, LLC’s Facebook Fan Page and Summer’s Wall and Karen’s Wall as well)
- A spot on Boomer Plus Tuesday on 1400 AM
- A Connect the Dots Special about your event afterward
We also managed finding and organizing the acts that performed during the event. 21 acts, over 20 speakers and at least 17 businesses and organizations made the first Christmas Angel Telethon a success. >>Read Christmas Angel Telethon 2011 Recap
Learn more about Christmas Angel Telethon www.CowlitzChristmasAngel.com.