AKA Cymbopogon Flexuosus
I really enjoy the wonderful smell of Therapeutic Grade Lemongrass Essential Oil it is clean, vibrant and soothing all at the same time. Although my wife doesn’t choose to use oils very often, this is one I can slip into her gym bag and know she will use it after a vigorous workout to calm her achy muscles. I have been to offices that diffuse this in their lobby and it seems to create a pleasant ambiance for those waiting to be served.
Lemongrass is a tall, perennial plant that has long been used in Asian and Caribbean cooking for to its subtle lemony flavor. Therapeutic Grade Lemongrass Essential Oil has been found to support healthy digestion.
Lemongrass has a lovely scent that is strong, sweet and lemon-like in aroma; for some people it can heighten awareness and promote a positive outlook. It has cosmetic uses a purifier and toner. Topically, many people choose to use Therapeutic Grade Lemongrass Essential Oil in massage therapy to soothe aching muscles.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Has a lovely scent that promotes a positive outlook
- Purifies and tones skin
- Soothes aching muscles
- Back Pain
Lemongrass scent: Grassy, lemony, pungent, earthy, slightly bitter
Topically: Can be applied neat with no dilution when used topically. When using with children and those with sensitive skin mix 1:1 with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Apply directly on areas of concern or on reflex points.
- Massage into sore muscles after a workout.
- Mix with equal amounts of Lemon and Peppermint Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils and apply to the back of the ears or neck to alleviate seasonal allergies.
- Wear in place of perfume or cologne.
- Mix 1/4 cup water and 15 drops of Lemongrass and/or Cleansing Blend in a spray bottle and spray daily on clean bed linens and pillows to freshen beds and detour bedbugs or dust mites.
- Add 4-5 drops to laundry of Lemongrass and/or Cleansing Blend to disinfect clothes & linens.
Aromatically: Diffuse in diffuser of your choice or breathe in directly.
- Diffuse in a room, with doors & windows closed to kill bedbugs or dust mites.
Internally: Place 1-2 drops under the tongue or put into capsules and follow with at least 4 oz of water.
- Can be used to flavor foods and beverages.
Safety: May cause skin irritation.
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!