AKA Citrus Limon
Lemon Essential Oil is refreshing and invigorating and a great way to disinfect the air in a diffuser or on surfaces. I love to put a few drops of Therapeutic-Grade Lemon, Rosemary and Peppermint Essential Oils in the diffuser to help lift my mood and get me going! I have used Lemon Essential Oil to dust and mixed a few drops with a tsp of baking powder to scrub the grout in the bathroom and a similar mixture with water to soak items that need to be disinfected. I am working on a Lemon Cake recipe that uses Therapeutic-Grade Lemon Essential Oil that I should be posting soon…we love Lemon Essential Oil at our house!
Therapeutic-Grade Lemon Essential Oil can be used for aromatic, topical and dietary use.
- Cold & Flu
- Insect Repellant
- Sore Throat
- Throat Infections
Lemon scent: Sweet, sharp, clear, citrusy
Topically: Can be applied neat with no dilution when used topically. Apply directly to areas of concern or to reflex points.
- Add Lemon Essential Oil to a spray bottle of water, to cleanse and purify tables, countertops and other surfaces.
- Use as a furniture polish. Add a few drops to olive oil, to clean, protect and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth, soaked in Lemon Essential Oil, to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Use on silver, and other metals, as a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish.
- Mix 6 drops of Lemon Oil and 6 drops of a Cleansing Essential Oil Blend of Lemon, Lime, Siberian Fir, Austrian Fir, Pine, Citronella, Melaleuca, and Cilantro Essential Oils in a spray bottle, along with distilled water, shake well to disperse the oils and spray into the air, to help freshen the air in the bathroom.
- To remove gum, oil, grease spots or crayon, rub with 1-2 drops of Lemon Essential Oil.
- To cleanse and purify your dishcloth, soak it overnight in a bowl of water with a drop of Lemon Essential Oil.
- Use a paper towel, soaked with several drops of Lemon Essential Oil, to cleanse and purify bathroom fixtures.
Aromatically: Diffuse in diffuser of your choice or breathe in directly.
- Diffuse, or take internally, to support healthy respiratory function.
Internally: Place 1-2 drops under the tongue or put into capsules and follow with at least 4 oz of water.
- Use 1 drop of Therapeutic-Grade Lemon Essential Oil to add flavor to baked goods or beverages.
- For homemade lemonade, mix 2 drops of Therapeutic-Grade Lemon Essential Oil with 2 tablespoons of honey and two cups of pure water in a blender. Adjust the amount of each ingredient to suit your own taste.
- To clean and increase the shelf life of fresh fruit, fill a bowl with cool water and 2-3 drops of Therapeutic-Grade Lemon Essential Oil. Drop your cleaned fruit into the water and stir. Be sure all surfaces of the fruit contact the lemon water. If you have an apple, and only want to eat half of it at that time, you can also put a drop of Therapeutic-Grade Lemon Essential Oil on the part you want to save. It will prevent oxidation (browning) of the fruit, and adds a really nice flavor to the apple.
- To cleanse and purify cutting boards, counter tops, cupboards and table tops, add 2-3 drops of Lemon Essential Oil to water and spray them. Or, you could just add the oil to a pan of water, soak a cloth in it for wiping down surfaces.
- Rub a drop of Therapeutic-Grade Lemon Essential Oill to cleanse and purify a butcher’s block, or other cutting surfaces.
- Safety: Avoid direct sunlight for up to 12 hours after use. Can cause extreme skin irritation.
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!