My favorite Essential Oil is Lavender!
AKA Lavandula Augustifolia
Lavender smells so nice and can be used in making soaps and candles and freshening stagnant air. You can add it to vinegar when cleaning to lighten the smell. Lavender oil can be used to polish your wood floors.
Therapeutic-Grade Lavender Essential Oil is also tasty in cooking; Mix a drop with White Chocolate in your coffee for a special treat.
Lavender can also help your body stay healthy by:
- Relieving occasional sleeplessness
- Elevating moods
- Maintains healthy skin
- Mix equally with Lemon and Peppermint Essential Oils to help minimize seasonal threats.
Theraputic-Grade Lavender Essential Oils are widely used and accepted for its contribution toward wellbeing and its mood elevating properties. For topical, aromatic, or dietary use.
- Anxiety and Stabilizing Mood
- Cold & Flu
- Cuts & Wounds
- Insect Bites
- Skin Disorders
- Sore Throat
Lavender scent: Floral, sweet, herbaceous, balsamic, woody undertones
Blends well with most oils, especially citrus oils, clary sage and geranium
Topically: Can be applied neat with no dilution when used topically.
- Apply directly on areas of concern or on reflex points.
- Mix with equal amounts of Lemon and Peppermint Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils and apply to the back of the ears or neck to alleviate seasonal allergies.
- Wear in place of perfume or cologne.
Aromatically: Diffuse in diffuser of your choice or breathe in directly.
Internally: Place 1-2 drops under the tongue or put into capsules and follow with at least 4 oz of water.
- Can be used to flavor foods and beverages.
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!