AKA Cinnamomum Cassia
A close relative to cinnamon, Cassia has a wonderful fragrance and thousands of years of historical use. Small amounts of Therapeutic Grade Cassia Essential Oil can be used to transform any essential oil blend.
Cassia is a “warming” oil that helps promote a healthy immune function.
It is also a great oil to diffuse during cold months due to its warming properties and spicy scent. Due to its caustic nature, Cassia Essential Oil should be diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to skin and can be very strong when inhaled directly. When diluted, Therapeutic Grade Cassia Essential Oil can help soothe the body.
- Arthritic Pain
- Cold & Flu
Cassia Essential Oil can be used in cooking. It makes a good replacement for Cinnamon in pies and bread or by itself in many different types of foods.
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports healthy immune function
- Warming, uplifting aroma
- Maintains healthy cardiovascular system
Types of Uses for Therapeutic Grade Cassia Essential Oil
- Add one drop of Cassia Essential Oil to Clove, Ginger and/or Citrus Oil Blends during fall and winter months
- Take 1 to 2 drops in veggie capsules for added immune support when seasonal threats are high
- Combine 1 drop with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage for a warming sensation
- Combine 1 drop along with Lemon in a glass of water to aid digestion or ward off hunger cravings.
Cassia scent: Spicy, warm, sweet
Topically: Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil or other carrier oil when used topically. Apply directly to forehead, areas of concern or to reflex points
Aromatically: Diffuse with caution in diffuser of your choice. It will cause damage to nasal membranes if inhaled directly.
Internally: Dip toothpick in oil and stir into food for flavoring.
Safety: Do not use when pregnant. Repeated use on skin will cause extreme skin sensitivity. Always avoid contact with eyes, genitals and other sensitive skin areas with any grade essential oils.
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!