- Features Therapeutic Grade Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang and Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oils and Vanilla Bean.
- Creates a perfect escape with its calming, renewing fragrance.
- Supports restful sleep
- Diffuses into a subtle aroma, ideal for aromatic baths
Types of Uses for Therapeutic Grade Calming Essential Oil:
- Induces restfulness
- Diffuse for soothing and calming; it is especially effective if used before bedtime to induce a restful sleep.
- Apply topically with light massage to feet or temples for stress relief and to increase a sense of well-being.
- Apply topically to feet at bedtime to calm and aid in restful sleep.
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!