Stimulating and flavorful, Therapeutic Grade Black Pepper Essential Oil enhances any dish and your health.
- Provides powerful antioxidants
- Supports healthy circulation
- Enhances food flavor
Black Pepper is the dried fruit of the pepper plant. The main components of its essential oil are Limonene, Pinene, Myrcene, Phellandrene, Beta Caryophyllene, Beta Bisabolene, Sabinene, Linalol, Pinocarveol, Alpha Termineol, Camphene and Alpha Terpenene. Apart from those, black pepper is also rich in minerals and vitamins like Calcium, Manganese, Iron, Vitamin-K, Beta Carotene, Phosphorus, Potassium and Selenium.
- Immune Strengthener
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Poor Circulation
- Smoking Cessation
Black Pepper scent: Spicy, peppery, musky, warm with herbaceous undertones.
Health Benefits of Therapeutic Grade Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Digestive: Stimulates the whole digestive system. Can be consumed even by those who cannot eat chilies or peppers.
- Antispasmodic: May relieve occasional cramps, muscles pulls, spasms, or convulsions.
- Carminative: Helps remove and prohibit gas from the stomach and intestines.
- Aperient: Helps clean intestines.
- Anti-rheumatic & Anti-arthritic: Warming and stimulating and improves circulation
- Diaphoretic & Diuretic: Increases sweating and urination to remove toxins from the body; also helpful in reducing inflammation.
- Antioxidant: Protects the body from damages done by oxidants or free radicals. Helps delay signs of aging.
- Antibacterial: Disinfects food it has been added to and supportive to the mouth, colon, digestive system, and urinary tract
Topically: Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil or other carrier oil when used topically.
- Apply directly to areas of concern or to reflex points.
- Mix sparingly with Juniper and Lavender in a bath to help with chills or to warm up in the winter.
Aromatically: Diffuse in diffuser of your choice or inhale the aroma directly.
Internally: Dip toothpick in oil and stir into food for flavoring.
Safety: Use with caution when pregnant. Always avoid contact with eyes, genitals and other sensitive skin areas with any grade essential oils.
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!