Bergamot is the most delicate of citrus plants. It requires special climate and soil. Therapeutic Grade Bergamot Essential Oil is unique among citrus oils because it can both elevate mood and have a calming affect which can help reduce stress, anxiety, and sad feelings. Bergamot also both soothing and rejuvenating to skin.
Properties of Therapeutic Grade Bergamot Essential Oil
- Urinary Tract Infection
Topically: Can be applied neat (with no dilution) when used topically. Apply directly to areas of concern or to reflex points. For sensitive skin or use on children always use with Fractionated Coconut Oil or other carrier oil.
- Apply to forehead, temples, reflex points or to areas of concern.
- Add a drop to any tea to produce Earl Gray Tea.
- Apply to bug bites to help draw out inflammation and encourage healing.
- May be used as a deodorant.
- Promotes clear and purified skin
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits
Aromatically: Diffuse in diffuser of your choice or inhale the aroma directly.
- Calming and soothing aroma can relieve stress levels in classrooms, workplace and home
Internally: Dilute 1 drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid. Dip a toothpick into oil and stir into foods to add flavor to beverages and food.
- Change any regular tea to Earl Grey
Bergamot scent: Sweet, lively, citrusy, fruity.
Safety: Avoid direct sunlight or UV light for 72 hours after use. Repeated use may result in contact skin sensitization. Consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care. Always avoid contact with eyes, genitals and other sensitive skin areas with any grade essential oils.
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!