- Bergamot – may help relieve feelings of stress, tension and anxiety. Uplifting and refreshing aroma.
- Cinnamon Bark – has antidepressant and stimulating properties.
- Cistus Absolute – is stimulating to the sense of touch, sight and sound. May help quiet nerves and promote feelings of peace.
- Cocoa Bean – has a pleasurable, soothing aroma.
- Geranium – may help with emotional balance, liver and kidney functions and the discharge of toxins in the liver.
- Jasmine Absolute – Uplifting to the emotions. Helps produce feelings of confidence, energy and optimism.
- Patchouli – may help calm and relax, relieving feelings of anxiety.
- Rose Absolute – is stimulating and elevating to the mind. Its beautiful fragrance is felt to be aphrodisiac-like in nature.
- Sandalwood – may help alleviate feelings of depression and diminish one’s own egocentricity and help accept others with an open heart.
- Vanilla Bean Extract – may induce feelings of calm and reduce tension.
- Vetiver – has antispasmodic and locally warming properties. Has been valuable in relieving stress and helping people recover from emotional trauma and shock.
- Ylang Ylang – has calming and sedative properties. Promotes feelings of self-confidence, joy and peace.
How Can You Try It?
Contact Me for more information.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please do not share your own product recommendations in the comments of this article or I will have to delete them.
Make sure to comment below and keep choosing JOY and creating and EXCLAIMING positivity and wellness!